Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Colorado Trip

We got back from Colorado last night. I took about 380 pictures, so i'll just post a fiew here. We had a great time. the views at the cabin were amazing!

The kids standing on a huge boulder close to the cabin...
All of us on the same boulder...

This deer was walking in the yard as we pulled into the driveway...
One of the first beautiful views from the cabin...

The kids across the 'street' from the cabin. See the deer in the background?

The hot tub was quite enjoyable...

Another fantastic view from home base...

I drove Taylor and Cami to Pike's Peak summit... It was 50 at the top; 80's at bottom.

This squirrel was NOT happy about my presence. He was quite vocal about it too...

I could never get enough of this...

We went to Manitou Springs, Colorado Springs (Garden of the Gods, and Old Colorado Town), Pike's Peak, and the Royal Gorge and the evenings at the cabin. We roasted marshmallows in the fireplace the first night. It was just a great time. Colorado always speaks to my heart. Part of me wishes God would bring me (the family) there permanently. Josie did very well there. We were concerned about her breathing at such a high altitude. It didn't seem to phase her.

1 comment:

Steve UK said...

Great pics mate..I love looking at the sunsets as well.You are all looking good too.
Steve,England