Saturday, October 04, 2008

Teeter Totter Topple

We received a call yestderday afternoon from school that Josie fell at recess and hurt her arm - for which they cannot get her calmed down from. Our school doesn't currently have a full time nurse and she wasn't there at the time. Tracy went and picked her up. she complained of her arm hurting the remainder of the night and said she wanted to see the doctor. i took her in this morning for an x-ray and she indeed has a fracture near her wrist. We will see an orthopedist next week to see how to proceed.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

We glad it was just an arm! It could have been worse but our thoughts and prayers are with her. I think when we get those call we think the worst, well at least we do with Skyler. Best of Luck with things. Thanks for the update. :0)

Anonymous said...

Hi Josie! I am a mom with a lil girl who was just born on Nov 1st with Jarcho Levin. I would love to talk to you and thought to leave a comment and my email address to see if maybe you and mom can give me some insight on what to expect. My email address is ama2000reina@yahoo.com if you would like to write back and if not I understand. My lil girl's name is Ziani. Hope to hear from a beautiful lil woman! Take care...