Monday, February 18, 2008

It's the Flu



This picture is actually just in our back yard last month, but i liked it so i thought i'd pass it on.


Taylor's got the flu. i'll be staying home with him tomorrow and Tracy and i will just switch off til he can go back to school, unless the grandparents are available too. His is all just in this throat and chest with a fever. but no muscle aches, etc with what i call the 'common' flu. but then again this year has been nothing 'common' for flu season.

1 comment:

Anne Summitt said...

Hey Shawn,
I'm your cousin Anne. I am Frances's daughter. Your dad's sis. I know that you don't know me but, I was hoping that we could get to know each other. I have recently contacted Barbara and I talk to your dad from time to time. My email add is annesummitt@yahoo.com and my home #318-509-8418 I would love to hear from you and your family. Send me an email and I will tell you more about me and my family and then you can tell about yours.