Thursday, January 24, 2008

Prayer Warrior

Josie is so amazing! Last sunday i came down with a cold that really put me down fast. That afternoon as i lay on the couch in congested misery, Josie came to me and told me she got my bed ready (for me to take a nap) and she put a special bear there for me to sleep with - all by herself. If that's not enough to make you melt, by Tuesday i was still out of it and took the day off. That morning as everyone else was getting ready to leave for school/work, i heard Josie tell tracy that she prayed for me to get better. that she got on her knees and prayed.

this is not the first time she has done this for me. what an a-m-a-z-i-n-g little girl. i hope this NEVER ends; always a daddy's girl.

It is now Thursday and the cold is still lingering on in my head and chest. But as far as i'm concerned, i'll believe i feel better and am back at work because of Josie's prayer.

No comments: