Thursday, February 08, 2007

Surgery Postponed

I just got the word; surgery needs to be postponed until her back is completely clear of the psoriasis (on the incision sites). The Dermatologists thinks this new cream combination could clear it in a week or so. this also gives Josie time to get rid of her cold/cough.

We need to call the Doc as soon as it's clear and they'll try to get Josie into surgery that same week that we call.

We are disappointed but, Josie's health is the main concern and we don't want other complications arising from either the cold or the psoriasis. the last time there were complications she almost died in Texas so it's better to be safe.

Thank you for your continued prayer and support.

By the way, some of you have inquired about Kevin's health. My appologies for not updating. He is doing great. He's been out of the hosptial for two or three weeks now. i believe he was going to go back to school this week. so far, everything is excellent for his recovery.

No comments: