Saturday, July 22, 2006

surgery?

Josie came down with strep throat Thursday. The issue at hand is that she won't be finished with her antibiotics by her surgery date this next Friday. I am waiting on a response from her surgeon's nurse to see if we are going to be able to proceed with surgery or if we'll have to reschedule....

Josie is well aware of her surgery date and had stated she does not want to do it.

My ankle continues to heal. most of the swelling has gone down and i can walk on it without any pain. i still have limited flexibility (i can't rotate it to the right or left). i do think i'll be ready to run again by next weekend.

No comments: