Sunday, April 16, 2006

Fundraiser Update

Hey everyone!

ONLY THREE WEEKS TO GO!

So far Josie's received just over $2000. That is awesome! Just $3000 more - or $1000 per week and we will have done it!! I started this fundraiser with a goal of raising $5000 for Josie. I am still hopeful i can make it. But because i've been so focused on the marathon - mentally i haven't been checking in on how the fundraising is going.

Thank you so much for those of you who have already pledged in support of Josie. It means more than you know. afterall, it is you who make this possible for us to continue giving Josie the hope given through the Titanium Rib Project. Those of you who have not pledged, please consider doing so. Share Josie's story with a friend. Allow her story to touch their lives.

Please continue to pray for me in the coming weeks. As you'll read in the following post, i have really been struggling mentally lately. i really could use your support.

4 comments:

Bob Lane said...

Shawn,

I'm sure you have heard this more than once, but hang in there. You are too stubborn to not finish this. I'm still cheering you on. Keep positivity around you when you run.For example, people like your running partner that pushes you to finish. Focus on the finish!!

Veptr Sister said...

Hi Shawn,
As far as I am concerned you've already earned your pledges, and it's hard to think of you pushing yourself through all that pain. So I would say: relax and take the pressure off yourself.

pyroguy said...

Shawn:

I stumbled across this blog, and was wondering how can my family contribute?

Thanks.

pyroguy said...

...sorry...forgot

please email me at chris@electrofire.com